- Calculate all garment yields and fill out technical component sheets at development stage either manually or on Gerber Accumark
- Attend all finishes meetings to gather relevant style information
- Liaise with all relevant department to resolve any technical or outstanding issues related to yields.
- Ensure all yields are kept up to date with style changes throughout development stage
- Conduct thorough costings analysis; evaluate and compare yields, assess and align material requirements across styles and fabrications
- Attend all Costing Review and Production handover meetings; flagging yield issues and proposing solutions to all teams.
- Re-evaluate yields of styles with fit changes impacting material consumption and updating Zedonk.
- Check all processes have been entered with correct production yields and confirmed prices
- Check all costings for correct colour matches and flag discrepancies with Product Development after costings handover.
- Create a seasonal zip log for Purchasing department; check zip for quality, lengths, colours and style utility
Essential Skills & Requirements
- BA degree qualification or other equivalent in Womenswear Pattern Cutting
- Experience in working on Gerber Accumark (Marker making) & Illustrator or Photoshop software
- Competent technical understanding of patterns, fit, garment construction and manufacturing techniques
- Key analytical skills over product and costings, with ability to recommend optimisations.