- Assemble all dockets ahead of pre-production launch deadlines - complete of fabric, labels and trims
- Flag missing components for dockets and liaising with Studio/Tech/Production team for best possible substitutes ahead of send-outs
- Liaise with relevant Garment Tech to obtain the correct final docket pattern (style/size) and reference Development sample, to pack for factory send outs.
Pre-Production fabric & trim stock
- Collate raw materials stock check-list based on sampling requirements and liaising with Studio staff for stock availability
- Daily updates of studio stock log with fabric usage
- Managing development to pre-production fabric changeover
Quality Control support
- Assist Garment & QC Techs with measuring, assessing and validating finished CMT and fully factored bulk product (on site or size sets received by factories)
- Set-up and complete QC reports in liaison with Techs
- Management of all factory in/out shipments for pre-production, production handover, gold seal and size set stages
- Seasonal collection and pre-production sample rail upkeep.
- Deal with Press and inter-department sample requests and send-outs.
- Management of end season PPS sample archiving
Essential Skills & Requirements
- BA degree qualification in Fashion Technology or other equivalent
- Basic technical knowledge of fabric, patterns, fit, garment construction and manufacturing techniques.
- Flexible and accustomed to working to tight deadlines